District Court Services
We are on the LEGAL AID panel for Dublin, Kildare, Laois and Offaly and are happy to act for both private and legally aided clients.
- Public Order Offences;
- Drug related Offences;
- Non-Fatal Offences Against the Person Act charges such as assault
- Criminal Law matter including Local Authority Prosecutions, Revenue Commissioners prosecutions, Environmental Protection Authority prosecutions, Department of Social Welfare prosecutions and any State prosecutions generally.
- Theft and other similar offences.
We deal of Appeals of matters to the Circuit Court. Recognisance of Appeal (financial conditions attaching to the appeal) must first be set by a District Court Judge before the Appeal papers can be filed.
DEFENCE OF ROAD TRAFFIC OFFENCES:
- Defence of all Road Traffic Act charges including, Dangerous Driving, Careless Driving, Driving without Due Care, Driving without Tax, Driving without a Licence, Driving without Insurance, Driving without NCT etc.
- Defence of Drink Driving Offences
- Applications relating to Publican’s Licenses and Exemptions;
- New and Renewal of Auctioneering Licenses;
- Lottery Licenses: - Local Charity/GAA Club/Rugby Club/Sports Clubs.
Contact: Eoin O'Connor : O'Connor McCormack Solicitors 16 South Main Street, Naas, Kildare (045 875 333)